Extract drillhole data from existing text files or databases for validation, printing, reporting and logsheet design.
- Use up to 60 tables and any number of logsheets for a project. Each table must have related non-overlapping sample intervals or positions, not necessarily contiguous or consecutive. Each logsheet may display data from several tables.
- Each field in each table can have a validation dictionary for dynamic validation of data as it is entered.
- On screen, logsheets are active documents, allowing data entry directly to linked fields in the tables. On text logsheets, data position is dynamically adjusted relative to the intervals in a host table, allowing easy comparison of data between tables. Scaled logsheets include extremely flexible graphic displays such as profiles, bars, hatching, point symbols and digital images (core photographs).
- Export tables as text files for reporting and transfer to other programs.
- Construct code lists from old databases by importing data and using the unique code extraction facility to generate dictionaries.
- Manage your digital core photography. Display any rectangular portion of an image on logsheets, accurately positioned and automatically scaled to the scale on the logsheet.